“Physician means teacher. My goal is to educate you about your condition to help you understand it, and prevent progression of your illness. I want you to leave my office with all of your questions answered and a thorough understanding of the plan for your care.” – Dr. Bellovich
Joined the St. Clair Nephrology Team: 1995
Dr. Bellovich is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and its subspecialty board of Nephrology.
His medical degree is from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his Internal Medicine residency and Nephrology Fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
More About Dr. Bellovich
Keith is an Associate Clinical Professor at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, William Beaumont Oakland University School of Medicine, and Medical Director of Nephrology Services at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit.
- Past Program Director, Nephrology Fellowship, St. John Hospital and Medical Center.
- Past President, Scientific Advisory Board, National Kidney Foundation of Michigan
- Past Chair, Program Committee, Renal Physicians Association
- Postgraduate Education Committee, American Society of Nephrology
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- William Beaumont – Grosse Pointe
- MacLaren Macomb Medical Center
- Select Specialty – Grosse Pointe
- Triumph Hospital – Detroit