St. Clair Nephrology is a specialty medical practice with offices across the greater Metro-Detroit area. Our primary focus is clinical and consult nephrology, and our other specialties include vascular surgery, hypertension and dialysis. Our skilled physicians provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care.
St. Clair Nephrology had its origin in 1988 with the addition of Robert Provenzano, MD to the practice of Joseph M. Beals, MD. Since that time the organization has grown by leaps and bounds. In spite of this growth, our dedication to patient service has remained our primary focus.
Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art medical care by incorporating the science and art of medicine with compassion, integrity, and dignity for all of our patients.
Our physicians perform dialysis rounds at many local dialysis centers. They also perform nephrology consults and rounds at the following hospitals:
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland
- St. John River District Hospital
- St. John Providence Hospital
- St. John Providence Park – Novi
- Botsford Hospital
- William Beaumont – Royal Oak
- William Beaumont – Troy
- William Beaumont – Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb
- McLaren Macomb (Formerly Mount Clemens Regional)
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Port Huron
- Select Specialty – Clinton Township
- Select Specialty – Grosse Pointe
- Kindred Hospital Detroit
- Alpena Regional Medical Center